Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Maternity: Arleth + Mario

A few weeks ago my sister asked if I could take maternity pictures of her and her husband. Something simple to look back and remember her preggo days and I quickly answered, I GET NERVEOUS TAKING PICTURES OF YOU! She's a wedding photographer and taking pictures of another photographer can be intimidating. She assured me she would disown me as her sister if I ruined the pictures. I kid internet. :)

 Last Sunday I spent my afternoon getting dirt in my shoes and loving every minute of it. My sister is due in a couple of weeks and I was honored to document such a precious time in her life. She will soon be a mommy to a beautiful baby boy that I am so anxious to meet! He has already blessed with the greatest parents ever. Love you both. <3


Gorgeous lighting come to momma!
     Purrty-ful :)

6 comments:

  1. you did a great job fernandis... the pictures are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had some great models. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Fernanda, what can I say...F A B U L O U S ! ! ! Just because of the fact that you took the pics, little Avran will love you forever.;) You did great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, You are talented! Ive seen these over and over and I'm amazed every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe,thanks Yuli!:) That means a lot!

    ReplyDelete